Gas and Eletrical Certs.

Each gas and electrical appliance and installation in UK rented accommodation should be checked and certified safe. In an event of an accident you must be able to prove that all appliances had an inspection and classified safe. The only way you can be absolutely sure they are safe is to subject each appliance to gas and electrical safety checks in order to get them certificated with both an electrical and gas safety certificate (CP12) issued by one of our specially-trained engineers.